Wednesday 2 July 2008

Rubbish, Wheat and Tea


I gave up smoking last November and it amazes me that people still do it. Why I let myself smoke for so many years I'll never know. It was amusing this morning to come across this cigarette packet with a hi-juice carton stuffed inside. Somebody health conscious to drink the juice, smoebody environmentally conscious to stuff the carton inside the pack. Some total plonker to throw it onto a field instead of disposing of it properly.

I wondered at the healy drink and cancer sticks. Somebody's lunch, perhaps? The drink is the kind a kid takes in their lunch box. There's a school around the corner. Perhaps this is from a school lunch box then.


I've mentioned before how fond I am of wheat. This is a stalk from outside the doctors on Monday.


And tea.

This is Rington's special blend that a lady brings to the house every other week. They do sell it in Morisson's too, though not in Tesco's.

The mug was given to me by Katie, who left the family today. It has a chip in it. I like chips, but I'm on a diet.

No comments: