Sunday 13 July 2008

patterns


A random shot on a daily walk. I rather liked the juxtaposition of shapes.




A school outbuilding, shot through the chain link fencing. I had assumed it woud hold playground toys but perhaps not, judging by the signage.




Morrison's trolleys.
Considering the car park was full, there were a surprising amount available.

Like the other 312 people in store, I elected to use a basket, causing the assistant much amusement as I tried to take the bottom one - the one welded to the wheeled carry-frame.

6 comments:

BT said...

That made me laugh out loud Rach, trying to move the basket! I hate the trolleys, I've twice had to ask for help getting my euro out of the slot! One assistant used his teeth to get it out!

Olga/Maddie said...

Here in Hinton, you'd be lucky if half of those trolleys made it back to where they are supposed to be outside of the shop.

I say this because over the years, I have seen numerous trolleys in the area of Hinton in which Bri, myself, and Spook live.

Man, oh man! :(.

Hope that you and yours are doing all right, that things are going okay, and that today goes all right for you all.

Hugs, lovies, and stuffs for you all. *HG*

God bless and take care. :).
Olga/Maddie

Rachel Green said...

Here you have to return your trolley to get your £1 coin back.

Rachel Green said...

I do like trolleys if I'm buying a lot but I'll use a basket if I can - it allows me the use of the basket only lane, too.

Olga/Maddie said...

Some people here wouldn't care about getting their money back.

They would still take the trolley with them.

Hugs, lovies, and stuffs for you all. *HG*

God bless and take care. :).
Olga/Maddie

Jenny Beattie said...

Rachel, there's an award over at mine for you. JJx