* Put 4 tablespoons of plain flour, 4 tablespoons of sugar and 2 tablespoons of cocoa in a mug and mix thoroughly.
* Add 1 egg, and mix well.
* Add 3 tablespoons of milk and 3 tablespoons of oil – mix again until well combined.
* If desired, add chocolate chips and a splash of vanilla.
* Microwave the mug for 3 minutes at 1000 watts or 4 minutes at 700 watts (the cake will rise above the top of the mug but don’t panic!)
* Allow to cool, turn out onto a plate if you like.
* Apparently margarine tastes better than oil – but you have to add this before the egg and milk instead of after.
There are still roses blooming in Chesterfield.
and Seven Trent Water have come to mend the stop tap. To do so, they've dug a 4'deep hole.
Bright and sunny cemetery
I told Kat* I'd use this name in a story - and I did, in tomorrow's Laverstone Tales
DON'T click to enlarge.
The Poplar trees, as usual.
*Not DK, the other Kat