Monday 20 October 2008

Paint the Whole World with Zippy and George

It was tipping it down when i took the dogs today and I got utterly soaked.*


This is an oil slick in the road. I think mankind (as a species) has taken that whole "Paint the whole world with a rainbow" image to heart.


The usual poplar, taken from the partial cover of a leafless tree.



Wet cemetery road. My camera whites out against the sky so I don't get decent pictures of the tree colours.


Here are some leaves, though.
There're graves under there somewhere.




*Typically, after we'd got home and I'd pulled off all my soaking clothes and had a shower, the sun came out.

7 comments:

spacedlaw said...

Your little friend Jasfoup would tell you that there is a whole horde of the "boys" dedicated to arrange the weather so as to make human dspair and swear copiously. And I have to admit it: They are GOOD.

Rachel Green said...

Good point. I had neglected to consider those fellows!

Unknown said...

The poplar photo is particularly nice, Rachel. What I wouldn't give for a good cemetery around here!

Rachel Green said...

I never once said it was a nice cemetery!

BT said...

We have had the same weather. Rain, rain and more rain, with tiny bits of sun. I had to peel Jim's clothes off tonight when he came in from the garden!

Rachel Green said...

The weather is pretty foul!

BT said...

I can't believe this is the last post I've seen. Off to trawl the rest now!!