Thursday 16 October 2008

Sunny Patches

The sight this morning from the back door. You'd have to click on the photo to see the moon, though, I don't have a zoom on my camera.

The dog-walking field. Dappled sunlight and blue skies again, though the wind was bitter.




The Cemetery.
Lovely sunshine.

Trickster watching a crow on a gravestone.
The other two are bored.







"Sorry"
we're
"Closed"

Perhaps they're not sorry at all.
One for the "Blog" of "un-necessary" quotation marks?


Wine merchant's near where Aimee works.

4 comments:

spacedlaw said...

I think I am spotting one of my favourite flowers in your garden: nasturniums.

Definitively a sign for the "infamous" blog, that tesco one-

aims said...

I love how those trees grow so tall and look so regal.

The pic out of your back door this morning - I loved the brightness of the sky with the moon and the shadows at your feet. I imagined the sun creeping over the yard and warming it up.

I almost froze my butt off this morning shuttling The Man to the tire store. He needed my car for work today as he's getting new tires and brakes.

We're leaving on Saturday for Vancouver and a quick jaunt to the island (Vancouver Island) to drop my 90 yr. old aunt off at her brother's. It's her present from us. Grant it - her daughter lives 20 minutes from her and can't take her over.....go figure huh?

But - just wanted to let you know that I'll be away for a week after tomorrow. I'm going to miss coming here first thing every morning. I'll keep an eye out for sheds though!

Rachel Green said...

Nathalie - I do indeed have plenty of nasturtiums - pretty and edible, too!

Aims - Have an excellent week. I'm sure your aunt appreciates every moment with you.

spacedlaw said...

Indeed! Great into a salad and apparently the seeds can be pickled to make mock capers.