Wednesday 21 January 2009

Sansuriel


Meme from moonshark

the idea is to go to your 5th photo file and open the 5th picture, post that photo and then tell us about it. Then tag 5 more people...

A slight cheat because the fifth folder contained photos of other people, so this is the fifth photo from the fourth folder on my pictures drive.

Sansuriel
Watercolour on paper

This was an illustration for An Ungodly Child of the angel Sansuriel.
It's semi abstract and to be honest I never used it. I did have it for sale for a while. Did it get sold? I don't recall. Only a couple of people have ever bought my work so if I don't have it (and we're talking boxes and boxes of paintings) I know where it'll be.

I still like this painting very much.

I'm not tagging - Do the meme if you feel like it and let me know in comments.

8 comments:

nicole said...

Very beautiful...abstract but clearly a portrait- I look foward to reading your book...I read an awesome review. Thanks for showing us your painting:)

Rachel Green said...

Ooh! Awesome review? I like the sound of that!

aims said...

Love it Rachel.

Wish I had more money to buy everything you put out. Truly.

Rachel Green said...

i wish i had the money to give everything away :)

spacedlaw said...

It looks a little like a squirrel.
Very nice indeed.

Rachel Green said...

Ah! So it does!

Beth said...

that's weird - the version i saw was 4th photo in 4th folder. 5th and 5th was a hilarious photo of my sister that i couldn't have posted anyway though, so it worked out better for me :)

(although if you want to see it i've got it posted on fb... in the 'family' album (so to speak) it's photo 3)

Rachel Green said...

memes are like Chinese whispers, I think ;)

Ha! Pink hair :)))