Sunday 8 March 2009

Lady of Leisure

Gary Arnold met a girl
a lady of the night
he offered her a wad of cash
to set his loins alight.

He led her to his parent’s house
and sneaked her up the stair,
excited by the prospect of
a lady’s underwear.

“What kind of girl you take me for?”
she said with nasal whine
“before you try to bed a girl
invite her first to dine.”

“Of course,” said he with blushing cheek
what would you like to eat?”
“You,” she said, “I’ll star with head
and finish at the feet.”

And despite Gary’s sudden rush
of groin-inducing measure,
she shed her skin and ate him up:
A monster’s plate of pleasure.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yikes! I didn't see that coming, although Gary probably enjoyed the first few seconds. ;) I got many a chuckle out of this one.

Gail said...

Smooth, musical with a surprise...I like it!

Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

I'm chuckling too!

Rachel Green said...

Thank you!

aims said...

I do like the little pink shoes! hehehe

BT said...

Oh how wonderful. Of course we're meant to think he was going to eat her. What a divine twist!