Wednesday 15 July 2009

The Yellow Room Magazine


The editor, Jo Derrick, sent me a copy and An Ungodly Child is there on page 74. Hurrah!

"Rachel Green has written a cracker. Despite its supernatural setting this is a super, naturally funny tale about the underworld in general and a possible Antichrist in particular."

I'm not mentioned on the website but I'm there in the print copy, which can be ordered at £11 for two issues.

As the website says:

A place where women writers can gather together
for support, encouragement and friendship

They welcome submissions from women (though I've not got a piece in yet!)
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

5 comments:

spacedlaw said...

Congratulations! I am glad that the word gets around.

Rachel Green said...

heh Thanks!

To be fair, I did send a review copy.

BT said...

Superb, well done you for taking the initiative.

Unknown said...

How super! You are getting some great press in print and OL.

Rachel Green said...

I am. It was only the (lack of) editing that pulled it down