Wednesday, 11 January 2012

toadstools

07-01-2012 woods toadstools

8 comments:

Elisabeth said...

A few people have died recently here in Australia from eating poison mushrooms. So now everyone's wary. Toadstools, we all know are dangerous, as long as we can distinguish them from the mushrooms. Great photo.

Leatherdykeuk said...

Alas, I never pick them because I can't be certain anything's not poisonous. Thanks for stopping by :)

Rose said...

Little clusters of colour - fabulous image!

Leatherdykeuk said...

Thank you Rose.

spacedlaw said...

I like this composition.

Leatherdykeuk said...

Thanks Nathalie

BT said...

I agree, it's a beautiful photo.

Leatherdykeuk said...

Thanks Gina :)