peripatetic [per-uh-puh-tet-ik] adjective
1. walking or traveling about; itinerant.
2. (initial capital letter) of or relating to Aristotle, who taught philosophy while walking in the Lyceum of ancient Athens.
3. (initial capital letter) of or relating to the Aristotelian school of philosophy.
4. a person who walks or travels about.
5. (initial capital letter) a member of the Aristotelian school.
befriended by a
she learns to forage
January 12th: yeast
on a childhood windowsill
Something that made me smile today:
Actually getting some writing done
Watched 'Room' with DK and Lu. Harrowing film (and a waste of a twist), Worth watching.
poem - 11, 12
Gilded Cage (1080)
You've been reading Of Literary Bent. I thank you.