Saturday 20 February 2016

daily 20th February 2016

abstemious [ab-stee-mee-uh s] adjective
1. sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
2. characterized by abstinence:
an abstemious life.
3. sparing:
an abstemious diet.

can someone convince me
to be abstemious with food
or just not eat at all?


Freelance parcel delivery guy appears with his daughter . As I sign the sheet the little girls asks him "Is that a girl?". He panics, says "shush. It doesn't matter." I smile and say (in my deep voice) "Yes. I am a girl."

20160220_115501


Facebook Haiku

February 20 writing prompt: ZIT.

macrocosm
her eyes in the theatre
surgical removal


for NaHaiWriMo



walked into town with Lu and the dogs.


Something that made me smile today:

the ability to move my mouth




Nothing done today. Sorry.


You've been reading Of Literary Bent. I thank you.

4 comments:

Rose said...

Lovely depth to the image Rachel!
regarding your jaw ache, I had a large lump on my jaw that pulled my face squiff as well I also had no tooth ache and went to see the doctor well it turned out to be a blocked saliva gland. I was advised to suck on sweets and it worked a charm. Perhaps your body is telling you something since you were smelling sweets?
Well worth a try!

Rachel Green said...

Just waiting for the results of the blood test and the referrel to the stroke clinic :)

Unknown said...

Super photo.

*hugs*

Rachel Green said...

Thank you :)