Monday 22 February 2016

daily 21st February 2016

passel [pas-uh l] noun
1. a group or lot of indeterminate number:
a passel of dignitaries.

mad old lady
with a passel of dogs
and one cat

20160221_104938



Facebook Haiku

February 21 writing prompt: ZITHER

on the wall
her dusty instruments
silent house

for NaHaiWriMo



Alas, I'm not allowed to drive for the next two to four weeks. So no KAPAP for me.


Something that made me smile today:

getting a couple of (small) jobs done





Still taking it easy.


You've been reading Of Literary Bent. I thank you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Doctor's orders on the driving? Be safe please. Sorry about the KAPAP. :(

That mad old lady is awesome.

Rachel Green said...

Invalidated inurance, alas!

Unknown said...

Oh, I hate it when that happens. :( Any idea when you go to the clinic? I'm worried. (Not that my worry is your concern, but...)