Monday, 14 September 2026

13th September 2026

 



nightmares

the anxiety of possessions

overburdened


© Rachel Green September 2026


Things I cannot say aloud (v)


Why yes; I do use AI apps

when writing - and yes, I know

this rankles many of the purist folk

who write without, but let me ask:

do you use prompts to spur your thoughts?

For that I did as well: my books

were constructed of such things where groups

online or off would set such tasks as

"craft a tale of horror based upon a clock"

and even now I read such things;

but even those who wrote by hand their tales

of courtly life were spurred by thoughts "what if?"

I do not beg forgiveness for my use

of AI checks upon my spelling

and my grammar both (and take some heart

I do not blindly trust its words)

for I make no money from my work

and can't afford an editor.


© Rachel Green September 2026


No comments: