Friday 13 June 2008

Arts and Dafts


My first bright thing of the day is how pleased I was to have a glimpse of Harold, twenty-five years into the future. He ends up, I'm pleased to see, with three daughters and at least two grandchildren, one of whom is this darling girl, Violent.

Isn't she delightful? Five years old and in her best black dress and stripy stockings for a Sunday afternoon visit to grand-dad.


Second today was a request by a publisher for a full manuscript of DEAD LINE

This is one of the Harold and Jasfoup books, as yet unpublished. The publisher requested a printed copy after reading the first two chapters by e-mail so I uploaded it as a 'writer-only' copy to lulu and had it shipped directly to the publisher. It cost me £15 but that was probably cheaper than the ink, paper and postage were I to print it on my printer.



My third thing today was walking with the dogs. We have two Jack Russells and a German Shepherd. They get on surprisingly well.

This was the view as I walked through the cemetery and looked up at the sky.

2 comments:

DK said...

I LOVE your new blog! ~bounce~

Jenny Beattie said...

I'm loving the pictures. Are you drawing them?