Monday 30 June 2008

Late!

This picture just had to be snapped. I was standing outside the doctor's surgery with Sue while she had a cigarette. I'd just been in to book an appointment and was told to go away again and phone in the morning. If I wanted to book an appointment I could have one for three weeks time.

"Drain and growing grass" seemed rather pleasant after that.


I finished the Artist's Trading Cards. I will do more, different ones, but this first set is of FIVE Jasfoup cards. One goes to Gina, three are promised, I have one left. Who wants it, free and gratis. Next time I'll want one in return so this is your chance. If there's more than one of youI'll pick out of a hat. Requests to the email on my profile, please. Non-UK readers are fine to request it too.

Waste ground where they didn't build an office next to the doctor's.

Current rife with poppies, daisies, comphrey, willow herb, barley and whatever these are.

How wonderful!

2 comments:

aims said...

Did you make these cards Rachel?

They're lovely!

And the doctor's....I've heard many tales of how - cranky - the receptionists can be. And we pay their wages...grrrrr

Rachel Green said...

I did indeed - the blue area is a cut up business card of mine.

Grr to receptionists.