Sunday 3 August 2008

Cheating (one)


I'm cheating in that these are more of yesterday's photos. I can't get my camera t connect to my PC at the moment - the lead is to blame so I've ordered another from Ebay.

This is me sitting on that partially hidden bench with Trickster on my lap. I took a few but this is about the least horrible.


Bear was at my feet, too. DK was out so I was the one he followed about.








This is the view from the bench toward the circle, ove the white buddleia and the fuscia.


During part of the afternoon I uploaded some watercolours to my ETSY shop

If I can find the last set of over-inked ones I'll upload those, too.

7 comments:

Lane Mathias said...

Such lovely dogs! And watercolours!

I've never heard of ETSY. Looks interesting. I used to sell ACEOs on Ebay but they got lost in the zillions of listings. Will go have a proper look.

Rachel Green said...

Thanks Lane. I'm fairly new to ETSY myself. I only found it through another blog. There is another dog that was asleep at the time.

aims said...

Loved the pic of you! I feel the same way about any pics of me - that's why there aren't that many of them about.

Is that your handfasted ring? If so - it is absolutely lovely!

Rachel Green said...

Thanks Aims. I hate pictures of me, especially when I'm so overweight.

That's the consecrated witch's circle we built in the garden.

aims said...

OH! The view towards the ring is lovely - divine in fact...however - I was talking about the ring on your finger....

Rachel Green said...

Oops!
Indeed it is my wedding band. I only ever wear silver.

Olga/Maddie said...

There's two lovely ladies in that first photo. *big smile*

And Bear is such a handsome one, isn't he? *BG*

Hugs, lovies, and stuffs for you all. *HG*

God bless and take care. :).
Olga/Maddie