Saturday 30 August 2008

DK's Birthday

Here's THIS house again.

The graffiti has gone, as has the skip and rubbish. It looks as though it will be on the market shortly.



It's DK's birthday today and we went out for a lunchtime meal (Miranda and Gina split the bill - thank you ladies). We went to the Red Lion and the food had changed with the management - we went expecting two-meals-for one on steak and chips and ended up with expensive gourmet food.


Here's one of the fireplaces. There were a lot of signed etchings - a couple of which I would have liked a print of myself.



And there was a shed, too!
Oh happy day!

5 comments:

DK said...

lovely pics wyfe!

aims said...

I loved the pics! Almost felt like I was there Rachel!

I especially liked the picture of everyone sitting at the table. What I noticed was the family resemblence so evident in the three!

Do you ever wonder how they get graffiti off?

And the shed - it's gorgeous! btw - saw another one the other day and thought - I must take a pic for Rachel!

Happy Birthday DK!

Rachel Green said...

Thanks Aims.

There are propriatory cleanrs for graffiti - I remember using them when I worked on a car park.

I liked that shed too - admittedly the pub was in the middle of the moors.

BT said...

I have strong genes aims!

I didn't notice the shed. I'm ashamed. Great meal, lovely company, splendid all round.

nd1361 said...

this celibrate is good