Sunday 17 August 2008

Dogs and Leather Neighbours


Are these nightshade berries the most delicious shade of poison red?

If I wanted bottles to keep poison in, I'd make them this colour.




This is the house next door to us - literally our hedge is theirs.

Currently up for sale with wilkins-vardy
at £124,950.

Want to be my neighbour?

I thought not ;)



Finally (today has not been good for photographs) a composite of the doge on the field this morning (from two separate photos).


See you tomorrow

7 comments:

aims said...

I can't figure out which house is for sale...the one with the close cropped lawn or the one that isn't. I see everyone has a satellite dish...handy that.

The dogs look so very handy and the berries so - red.

Now - why wouldn't we want to live next door to you? I would.

BT said...

It's the one nearest the camera, aims. It's very cheap, I'll have it!! Neighbours might be a bit noisy though.
x

Rachel Green said...

Exactly so - the one you can actually 'see' is ours!

There are very few people who would choose to live next to a houseful of lesbians, aims. ;)

Chris Stovell said...

Now you will get a stampede of folks all wanting to live next door to you!

Rachel Green said...

Laughs!
It's not like we're live on webcam or anything.



Oh! Hang on...

aims said...

Of course I meant to say the dogs look so very happy! Jesus Wept! What's wrong with my brains these days?

And pfffft on not wanting to live next door to lesbians. I for one wouldn't care at all...but then I'm unusual...I'll say that. So I guess I see what you mean. Sad that.

Rachel Green said...

They are happy.

I've just taught bear to shake a paw, too.