Friday 12 December 2008

Award and Meme


Thank you to JJ for passing this gorgeous award onto me.

The Rules
  1. Copy and paste the rules and instructions into your post.
  2. When you post about receiving this award, make sure you include who gave you the award and link it back to them.
  3. Post five winners and link it back to them as well.
  4. Post five of your addictions.
  5. Add the award image.
  6. Let your winners know you gave them an award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
Five addictions:

1. Writing. But you knew that, didn't you ?
2. Stamps. I love stamps. I don't collect them, just use them in collages.
3. The internet. I don't know what I'd do without it.
4. Biscuits. That explains my weight then
5. Small PC games. I have to have one I can have a break from writing to do.

Not tagging anyone - If you read my blog and fancy doing it, please do :)

4 comments:

spacedlaw said...

It's lovely!
And well deserved.

Rachel Green said...

Thanks Nathalie :)

Consider yourself tagged then ;)

spacedlaw said...

Hey! I thought you said no tagging!
addictions:
Reading
Writing
Tea
Daydreaming
Cats

Rachel Green said...

Heh!
I'm a novelist. I lie for a living ;)

I forgot tea. I love tea.