Sunday 7 December 2008

Superior Scribbler!

I was given this award by D J Kirkby who writes the fabulous blog 'Chez Aspie'. The award comes with a few rules:
1-Every superior scribbler must name other super scribblers.
2-Link back to the author and the name of the blog that gave you the award.
3-Display the award and link to
this post, which explains the award.
4-Add your name to the Mr.
Linky List here, so there is a record of who the superest scribblers are.

I've followed all the other rules so now it is time to pass this on to some other super scribblers who haven't already been awarded it:


I pass it on to DK (adult content) and Gina and Fiona
I was going to award JJ too but leigh beat me to it.

Also - Here are two of the Yule cards I made:

Green Family Yule Cards Green Family Yule Cards

4 comments:

Jenny Beattie said...

Congratulations Rachel, and thank you for the thought!

I am loving the cards. (I haven't forgotten I owe you a trader card!)

BT said...

Lovely cards Rach, I can't wait for mine!! Hint hint. Thank you so much for the award, I'm so proud. Sadly I don't know how to 'take' it. K did the last one for me!

spacedlaw said...

Congrats!
Love the blue card.

Rachel Green said...

Thank you JJ :)

Sorry about that, Gina!

Thanks Nathalie!