Saturday 23 May 2009

Free to good home: The Outlaw Demon Wails



NOTE: This is the SAME BOOK as Where Demons Dare (Rachel Morgan 6)
just under a different title. That's why I have a pristine copy.


One of the authors I read avidly is Kim Harrison. It's urban fantasy too, though a little different to An Ungodly Child.

I have a brand new copy of Kim Harrison's The Outlaw Demon Wails (Rachel Morgan 6)
to give away to a commenter. Obviously, it'd be nice if you'd plug An Ungodly Child on your blog but I'm not insisting on it. I'll send it anywhere in the world at my expense. I love Teryy Pratchett, and reading him was part of the process of creating my style of writing.

So please comment, tell your friends to comment, and tell them they should read me, too.

Winner to be picked at mid-day on Saturday 30th May

Last weeks winner of The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents was Cassandra. Please send me an address to send it :)

4 comments:

Editor Cassandra said...

Thank you sooo much!

I've put up a blog about your book here: http://cassandrabrownwrites.blogspot.com/2009/05/rachel-greens-ungodly-child.html

Verification word: sulterso! You have the coolest verification words! They're so much fun to say!

Rachel Green said...

Thank you Cassandra!

aims said...

Oh boy - my word verification is - get this - saten -

Could be read in a couple of ways..

Still working on some questions dear friend. I fear most of them have been asked already!

Rachel Green said...

heh! Saten! Saten!