Sunday 27 September 2009

...and left a lock of my hair...

I got this award from DJ

The "Your Blog is Fabulous!" Award stands for: Integrity. Commitment to Excellence. Stubbornly Optimistic.

The Rules:

List five current obsessions:

- Tea. I love tea. Usually Ringtons, in a china mug. We were on holiday last week and the dear lady who owned the cottage we were renting left me one of her grandmother's gold-rimmed china cups for my tea -- she remembered how particular i was about china.

- Books. I have too many and I keep buying more.

- Angels and Demons. Not the Dan Brrown tosh but the whole mythology ot the elohim

- Writing. I get panicky if I'm not writing, and if I don't write I get lazier and lazier.

- My dog(s). Trickster's mine, though I adore Jack and Mr. Bear too.

Pass the award on to five other bloggers

Sonia
spacedlaw
megan
BT
satia

11 comments:

spacedlaw said...

Thanks!
We have almost the same obsession!

Rachel Green said...

*chuckles*
cats versus dogs?

spacedlaw said...

Yes. And food over angel and demons. Or photography.

sonia said...

Thanks for tagging me you started my day with a smile. I am dying to take part in tagging but have no idea how to get that picture on my blog and how to do the link to people and their blogs. will play around and try and work it out. tea plays a big part in my life too and i use china or porceline(spelling?) plates every day even for the kids. i am weird about cups too. I have cups which are mine and have to control myself when new people try to use my favourite one.

Rachel Green said...

right click the picture and save it to your computer, then when you write your post click the little icon on the top that looks like a picture (3rd from right?).

To link, copy the person's blog address, highlight their name, click the icon that looks like a globe with a papercilp and paste into the box :)

I'm very particular about my mugs, cups and china tea bowls, too.

Megan said...

thank you tons!!!
I'm getting there in reply (slowly)
very best to you, Rachel!

Rachel Green said...

And to you, dear lady. I was just thinking of you yesterday, when I expanded an old Your Messages challenge piece into a much larger non-fiction work.

BT said...

Wow, having been away, I'd missed my award, thank you Rachel. I shall pinch it now and do the meme tomorrow. xxx

Rachel Green said...

Super, Gina :)

spacedlaw said...

Fair is fair, so...
You might discover that I gave you an award too!

Rachel Green said...

heh! Thank you