Thursday 14 January 2016

Daily January 14th 2016

 

hebetude [heb-i-tood, -tyood]noun2016-01-14 18.02.28
1. the state of being dull; lethargy.

hundreds of toys and
games. The hebetude of kids.
The cries of 'I'm bored.'

Took Trickster to the vets. Oddly, the vet was Dina from Jiu-jitsu. How cool. Trickster's got a throat infection and should be fine in a day or five.


Facebook Haiku

January 14: YEOMAN

Grace Lee Whitney,
her sad demise eclipsed.
Leonard Nimoy

for    NaHaiWriMo


Something that made me smile today:2016-01-14 18.03.00

My novel "Sons of Angels" appearing in paperback when I was under the impression I had the print rights to it.

Into town for usual shopping

Not a lot achieved today.


Written today:

poem - 14
Gilded Cage (400)

You've been reading Of Literary Bent. I thank you.

No comments: