Saturday 28 March 2020

28th March 2020

cloud cover
letting some sunshine through
stiff wind

© Rachel Green 2020

tell me again
your rules of social conduct
that I might be worthy
of your love.

Don't eat pork
or shrimp or lobster
or anything with more than four legs
or less than two.

Don't cut my hair
or have my ears pierced
or put ink on my skin.

Don't wear polyester
or nylons, lycra, acrylic fur or rayon;
or a mix of cotton, hemp and wool
but fur is okay. Let's wear furs.

No graven images.
No film stars. pop stars, politicians, flags;
No art upon the walls.

No medical intervention
no mended bones, surgeries;
no heart medication or innoculation
no glasses, dentures, walking aids.

No promiscuity,
no divorces, no adultery;
no second marriages.

No being gay.
Okay, I fucked that one up.
Sorry. Not Sorry.

 © Rachel Green 2020

No comments: